Jubilee is a French term used for retired people. In this stage, life is to be enjoyed. At Bethany, the Jubilee group targets its events for empty nesters, retired and golden age group members. Join us for one or all of our events. We invite you to celebrate life with us.
Valentine Mission Dinner & Concert
Sponsored by Jubilee – Everyone invited
Sunday, February 9 | 5:30-7:30 pm
Join us for the 2020 Valentine dinner hosted by Jubilee. Enjoy good food, good music, and an opportunity to help Table Grace make a difference in the Omaha community. The evening includes a 3-course dinner prepared by Table Grace Chef, Matt Weber, and music with Bethany’s Director of Worship Brad Ramp following dinner.
Meal cost $20 – proceeds benefit Table Grace ministry
This senior adult group meets on the third Thursday of each month at 11:30 am in the Fellowship Hall. Everyone 50+ is welcome to attend these fellowship, education and entertainment events. Please RSVP to the church office the Sunday preceding each month’s event.
Mark your calendar for these 2019-20 dates:
- November 21: Thanksgiving lunch at 11:30 am. A complete turkey dinner and dessert will be served. Entertainment by the Q Street Barber Shop Quartet. RSVP to the church office by November 18.
- No Forever Young event in December
- No Forever Young event in January
- Feb 20: TBD
- Mar 19: Nikki Wulf – Helpful Facts about assisted living vs full care environments
- April 16: Barbershop Quartet
- May 21: Social gathering