A large group gathering of Bethany adults connecting in a PUBlic setting
- Hosted at Travel Design Lounge, 16950 Wright Plaza #151
- 6:30-9 pm
Join old and new friends for a Bethany-sponsored social event. This gathering is
- October 26
- November 23
Work As Worship?
Men’s 1st Saturday Gathering for conversation, learning, and support
- November 6
- 8:00 – 9:30 am | Activity Center
- Coffee and light breakfast
We might spend a few hours of our week at church or in a small group. This kind of worship is biblical and a vital rhythm in the life of a Christian. But during the other 166 hours of our week, we have just as much potential to worship the God who created us. The Work as Worship content is for men in the business world who want to incorporate their Christian faith more fully, more meaningfully, into every day of their week. Invite a friend and join Pastor Jon on the first Saturday of each month to reconnect, discover the intersection of faith and life, and leave better prepared for God’s call on our life.
This senior adult group meets on the third Thursday of each month at 11:30 am in the Fellowship Hall. All are welcome to attend these fellowship, education, and entertainment events. Feel free to invite someone new to join you. Contact the office to RSVP for Forever Young events.
- September 16 – Guest speaker from Camp Carol Joy Holling. Lunch includes fried chicken, salads, and cake
- October 21 – Guest speaker from Open Door Mission Changing the Face of Homelessness. Lunch includes BBQ sandwiches, beans, coleslaw, and cake.
- November 18 – Thanksgiving gathering with special music and hymns. Traditional Thanksgiving menu will be served.