It's Better Than You Think: Series Discussion Group
October 3 – 31
This short-term (5-weeks) group will follow the October worship series, It’s Better Than You Think, Reaching People for Christ. This series will address the common reasons why we resist talking about faith, help you develop your unique evangelism style and voice, and give you tools to confidently explain the message of Christ. You and your group might discover that telling others about Jesus is better than you think.
While spending time together discussing faith questions, life transformation happens.
The groups below are welcoming new participants. Contact Kymberly below for more information.
- Monday evenings weekly at 6:30 pm on Zoom
- Monday evenings twice monthly at 6:30 pm at Bethany
- Tuesday evenings twice monthly at 7:00 at Bethany
- Thursday mornings weekly at 9:30 am at Bethany
- Thursday mornings weekly during the school year at 9:30 am at Bethany Bible Study Fellowship
- Thursday evenings twice monthly at 8:30 pm on Zoom
- Monday evenings weekly at 6:30 pm at Bethany
- Friday mornings weekly at 6:30 am at Bethany
Want to get involved? Have questions? Contact Kymberly.
Bible Study Fellowship Women's Day Group
Thursdays | 9:30-11 am | September – May | Gathering Place
Group members spend time in personal Bible study during the week with questions that prompt deeper thought. Once a week they meet in-person or online for small-group discussion around what they’ve read. They also have access to a teaching that applies the truths of Scripture to daily life along with comprehensive lesson notes on the passage they studied. Request to join group.