In addition to gender specific small groups, Bethany leaders host annual conferences, classes and retreats.
Spring Women's Retreat
March 27-28, 2020 at Carol Joy Holling in Ashland, NE, Swanson Center
- Check-in Friday between 5-6 pm
- Check-out Saturday at 4:30 pm
True You: Seeking the You God Created
Are you exhausted by the do-more, be-more life? Do you long to uncover your true self and your purpose in this world? Gardeners familiar with the technique called “pruning open” know that the secret to healthy plants and trees lies in the subtracting rather than adding. Similarly, we begin to flourish as we let go of our false selves and allow God to prune us. With powerful stories and insights into the latest research, our speaker, Michelle DeRusha, will help us;
- declutter our hearts, minds, and souls
- let go of busyness and false identities
- grow in our relationships, vocation, communities, and intimacy with God
Women of all ages (high school and above) are invited to attend. Scholarships are available.
*Registration inlcudes overnight accommodations, 3 meals, unlimited snacks, and retreat materials.
Sign up by March 4 to receive the Early Bird rate!
Early Bird registration ends March 4
- $125 for double occupancy rooms
- $150 for single occupancy rooms
Regular registration until March 25
- $135 for double occupancy rooms
- $160 for single occupancy rooms
Guest Speaker, Michelle Derusha
Michelle DeRusha has written multiple books including her most recent book True You, which each woman will receive during the retreat. You can learn more about Michelle as well as her teachings on how to listen to your soul on her blog at michellederusha.com