Bethany’s Care & Wellness Ministry offers different workshops on topics of health, healing, and wellness that are open to the community.
Flu Shot Clinic Oct 9
- Sunday, Oc. 9 from 9-10:30 am in the church office
- Bethany is partnering with Kohll’s Pharmacy to offer a convenient and accessible way to receive this year’s influenza vaccination. A trained nurse will be onsite to administer the flu vaccine during and in between worship services. Bring your Insurance and/or Medicare card. Can also pay with cash or check.
- To reserve your spot click HERE.
- The whole family is welcome! Flu vaccines are available for anyone 3 years and older. Individuals that are over 65 may request the High dose vaccine, which is recommended.
Community Blood Drive Oct 25
- Tuesday, Oct. 25 from Noon – 6 pm in the Fellowship Hall
- Give blood. Help save lives! To sign-up go to redcrossblood.org
- Special gift to all those who give blood in October! Receive a $5 e-gift card to a merchant of your choice. Enjoy some popcorn or a drink with your next movie screening on the Red Cross. Terms apply, see rcblood.org/boo
Blue Christmas Service
Dec 11 | 2:00 pm | Chapel