ServeCare / Wellness
Care and Wellness Opportunities
We were glad to share not only God’s good news with you but also our lives because we cared for you so much.
1 Thessalonians 2:8
Do you have a passion for prayer, seniors, care and wellness?
Do you have the spiritual gifts of healing or intercession or mercy? Consider joining one of these evolving ministry opportunities with the Care and Wellness Ministry.
Blood Pressure Screeners
Teams of medical professionals provide blood pressure screening in the church office on the second and fourth Sundays.
Bethany care volunteers provide camaraderie, prayer and communion to our Bethany family members when they are homebound and hospitalized. Home visitors schedule time with the person they are visiting, and Hospital visitors serve on a team twice a month.
Prayer ministers serve in a variety of areas:
- Daily intercession for the Bethany faith community
- Sunday mornings in the prayer room before and after worship to pray in person with and for others
- Card ministry team to write encouraging notes to individuals who have submitted a prayer request
- Mission Trip prayer partner will be assigned to a mission trip participant to pray with thier person before the trip, write them encouraging notes and pray over them while they are serving
- Occasionally offer prayer during healing services or on healing teams