Worship Update: COVID-19 details
We welcome you to join us for in-person worship. We must continue to be mindful of the safety and health of our members, visitors, friends, and staff. Please wear a mask per the mask ordinance issued by the city of Omaha. All services are also broadcast online each Sunday.
- 8 am service: Please RSVP (link below) each week. Enter the east door close to the Chapel.
- 9 & 10:30 am | Please follow usher instructions and sit in every other row. Please enter through the center covered doors.
Sunday Worship Celebrations
This traditional Lutheran Service from The Lutheran Book of Worship is celebrated in the Chapel.
Where to Watch 8 am Online
9 & 10:30am
Worship Celebrations featuring contemporary words and music are celebrated in the Worship Center.
Where to Watch 9 & 10:30 am Online
The Lord’s Supper (Holy Communion) is celebrated each Sunday at all worship services. All are welcome.
Current Worship Series
No Matter What – Finding Grace to Give Back
Gratitude is a feeling that ebbs and flows. When we feel it, we should express it. Jesus taught that we need to go back to those who helped us move forward express gratitude. Come along with us in November as we dedicate this season to showing gratitude for one another and for God.
What are you thankful for?
Please partner with us to create a montage video full of gratitude. Details below.
What are you thankful for? We want to hear from you.
We rejoice and give thanks for each one of you as members and friends of our faith community. We want to hear what you’re thankful for. Please partner with us to create a montage video full of gratitude. We will share this montage at Thanksgiving.
Don’t worry, we aren’t looking for perfectly produced videos. We want short, honest responses that show you in your real life. We would love to receive as many videos as possible so don’t let the idea of perfection stop you from participating.
Video clips need to be submitted by November 11.
This can be done individually or as a family. Please begin your video with:
- “I’m/We’re thankful for… “
- Or “I/We give thanks to God for… “
Thank you for supporting our video collection campaign! We are excited to share your stories.
Here are further instructions on how to record and upload your video clips:
Record Your Video
- You can record with any device you choose. If you record using your phone, please record horizontally.
- Find a well-lit, quiet area, and have the main source of light FACING you. For example, record while looking out a window (do not put the window behind you).
- Check that your background is clear of any distracting or sensitive content.
- Place your camera at eye level (or above)
- Think about what you would like to say before you start recording.
- Hit record and go for it! Don’t worry about editing. We want real, authentic YOU.
- For more tips, check out this how to video
Uploading Your Video
- We accept .mp4 and .mov file types.
- After you have saved your video to your device, visit our Dropbox file (button below) to upload your video.
- The Dropbox link is for uploads only. You cannot access it to edit, watch or share it with others. (You still have your original video on your device though).
- And then you are done!