Wednesday FX (Family Experience) is our mid-week fellowship meal, family worship, and kids’ small group experiences.
September through April
Dinner 5:30-6:30 pm
Family mealtime is so important. It builds vocabulary, social skills, emotional resilience, and faith. The FX meal team cooks and cleans so parents can focus on connecting with their kids.
Middle School Game Time & Dinner in the Activity Center 6-7 pm
All middle school youth are welcome! Games will be a combination of competitive, collaborative, or exploratory in nature. End with dinner before heading to confirmation class at 7.
Family Experience (FX) Worship 6:30 pm
FX Worship is a place where kids bring their parents to learn about Life Apps. Life Apps are pieces of God’s character (love, trust, respect, etc.) that God grows inside of us to change the world around us. You can expect music to move to, storytelling that makes the Bible come alive, and real ways to live as God’s people. FX Worship is family-friendly and high energy to recharge you in the middle of the week.
Kids Groups 7:00-8:00 pm
After worship, dive into groups where relationships and studying God’s Word together are key. Groups are offered for kids 4yrs – 5th Grade. Nursery (0-3yrs), Confirmation (6th-8th) and some adult groups are also available.
FX Dinner Menu
- Jan 8 – Taco Night (Soft or Hard) / Spanish Rice / Refried Beans / Salad Bar
- Jan 15 – Breakfast for Dinner / Fruit / Cottage Cheese/ Salad Bar
- Jan 22 – Fried Chicken / Mashed Potatoes w/Gravy / Green Beans / Dinner Roll
- Jan 29 – Pasta Night (Meatball and Chicken Alfredo) / Garlic Bread/ Corn / Salad Bar
- Feb 5 – Pizza Night / Pasta Bake / Salad Bar
- Feb 12 – Chili & Hot Dogs / Chips / Fruit / Salad Bar
- Feb 19 – Baked Potato Bar / Corn Dogs / Salad Bar
- Feb 26 Ash Wednesday – soup, salad, sliders